Principal, Risk Consulting Practice Leader
Bachelor of Science, Morgan State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
Career Overview & Experience
Rick Williams is our Risk Consulting Practice Leader for SB & Company, LLC (SBC) with more than 25 years of experience. Before joining SBC, Rick worked for the Big 4 and spent 20 years with CitiGroup, Incorporated as a Senior Reviewer and Program Director, where he worked with advanced hardware, software, and networks including implementation of enterprise messaging systems, system consolidation, and server hardware migration. Rick has broad experience in all aspects of information technology audit & review, general & forensic accounting, and financial management.
- Information Systems Audit Control Association
- The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Baltimore City Youth Alliance, Board Member
In His Spare Time…
Rick enjoys working on his golf game, exercising and spending time with his family.