SBC is involved with a number of Accounting Industry organizations as leaders and members helping to establish standards and bring timely and valuable information to our clients so that they make informative accounting and business decisions.
Federal, State and Local Accounting and Internal Audit Industry
- Florida Institute of CPAs (FICPA)
- GFOA Florida (FGFOA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Maryland Technology Council
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs (PICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Greater Washington Society of CPA’s (GWSCPA)
- American Institute of CPA’s (AICPA)
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board (FASAB)
- Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB)
- Information Systems Audit Control Association (ISACA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
SBC is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independent locally-owned and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with exemplary client service goals.
SBC joined the BDO Alliance USA to have access to their industry and technical research, subject matter experts and professional training. SBC functions similar to local offices of national firms and utilize our BDO Alliance affiliation like a national office technical resource.