Partner, Emerging Entities Services Practice Leader
- Bachelor of Science, Towson University
- MBA, Loyola University of Maryland
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Career Overview & Experience
Pamela Gray is a partner with SB & Company, LLC, and has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to SBC, Pam was an audit senior manager with Arthur Andersen, LLP, and was the Vice President of Finance at Catapult Learning, LLC and Educate, Inc. (formerly Sylvan Learning Systems). With Andersen and SBC, Pam has performed audits for numerous not-for-profit organizations throughout the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan area and sits on the board of several regional larger nonprofits.
Pam’s operational experience lends itself to the smaller and earlier-staged organizations which need assistance in structuring their finance function, HR, systems and processes. She focuses on driving results through a full and complete understanding of the overall business strategy of her clients and helping finance executives align their operations. Pam is meticulous in her approach and spend the time necessary to add value beyond delivering the numbers.
Pam also has significant experience serving healthcare entities in revenue, rate, and cost consulting projects. Her progressive financial executive experience stems from her leadership in finance operations, spear-heading change control to improve profitability, and directing daily execution.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Maryland Nonprofits
- FASB Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee
- Maryland Science Center, Board Member
- Catholic Charities of Baltimore, Board Member
- YMCA Central Maryland, Board Member
In Her Spare Time…
Pam enjoys spending time with friends and family and is an avid sports fan especially of the Baltimore Ravens!!! I am a fitness junkie and like to play all sports especially basketball, biking, bowling and golf.