Human Resources Manager
Bachelor of Science in English, Towson University
Master of Science in Human Resources Management, Notre Dame University, MD
Career Overview & Experience
Kim joined SBC as the Human Resources Manager at SBC in 2016 with 20 years of prior HR experience at a large health system, a commercial technology company and several nonprofits. Kim leads our Human Resources practices in the areas of Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Career Development, HRIS Administration, Compensation, On-boarding, Great Place to Work and Wellness Initiatives.
Kim focuses on understanding the various generational challenges and needs and identifying practices that support their ability to grow within the SBC culture which enable our firm to deliver outstanding service and value to clients. Our HR practices are aligned to delivering on our strategic and growth objectives. Kim also facilitates the management of our diverse group of professionals to ensure the maximum value derived from a diverse group and that professionals enjoy positive experiences.
Chesapeake Human Resources Association (CHRA), Member
Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), Member
- Former Cub Scout Leader at St. John the Evangelist, Hydes, MD
- Former Girl Scout Leader at St. John the Evangelist, Hydes, MD
- St. John the Evangelist School Marketing Committee
- Former Secretary, St. John the Evangelist School Home & School Association (HASA)
- Former Gala Event Planning Committee, St. John the Evangelist School
- St. John the Evangelist School – PreK & Kindergarten, Former Volunteer
In Her Spare Time…
Kim loves spending time with her family who she adores; her husband, Jim and three children – Jimmy, Bradley & Caroline. She also has many friends that she schedules regular dates with for lunch/dinner, running, yoga, movies and shopping. When she’s not spending time with the amazing people in her life, she loves to read!