- This tool calculates a business valuation based upon the discounted cash flow methodology – illustrating how changes in projected growth rates and capital assumptions impact the business Net Present Value.
- Having adequate cash flow is essential to keep your business running. Use this calculator to help you determine the cash flow generated by your business.
- Use this calculator to estimate your debt service coverage with a new loan. If your debt service coverage is high enough, including your new loan payment, you have a good chance of being approved.
- This calculator helps you to zero in on areas of your business that may need attention. Areas such as solvency, liquidity, operational efficiency and profitability.
- Use this calculator to determine how much inventory you should hold, and efficient timing of your inventory orders.
- This calculator is designed to calculate and the recognized loss, gain and the basis for a Like Kind Exchange.
- This calculator can help you determine the selling price for your products to achieve a desired profit margin.